If you are experiencing app freezes and errors in the PlayMetrics app we recommend the following:
Check the Apple App or Google Play store for an update to the PlayMetrics App
Note: For more information on how to check your PlayMetrics app version, please see the article "How to Check Your PlayMetrics App Version".
Force close the app
If you are still receiving app freezes or errors, force closing the app may solve the issue.
- From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- Reopen the PlayMetrics app.
Switch Internet Connections
Some networks may block access to PlayMetrics (ex. school or work networks). Switching to another WiFi network or to a data/LTE connection may solve the issue.
If you are still experiencing app freezes and errors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information.
- The type of device and model are you using (Android, iPhone, etc.)
- The OS is your device running
- When and where the error is occurring (Is the app issue occurring while you are using a specific app feature? If so, which one?)