Here is what's new in PlayMetrics for 10/12/23
- Program and package export available from within Programs menu. (Impacts Financial Admins)
- Resource tagging updates: (Impacts All Users)
- Player contact resources are restricted to a single tag per resource.
- Contacts reusing resources during registrations or forms may only select resources tagged the same as the tag specified in the form element.
- Form elements are limited to setting a single tag on a resource.
- Tags may be removed from resources used as sanctioning body verification requirements.
- Programs may not be deleted if set as the signup program for team assignment. (Impacts Admins)
- Team name can be used when searching subscriptions within Team Accounts. (Impacts Admins)
- League scheduler has new performance improvements. (Impacts Admins)
- Game score reminders no longer sent for canceled games. (Impacts Directors, Coaches, Team Staff)
- Resolved issue duplicating transfers between team accounts. (Impacts Admins, Team Treasurers)
- Resolved issue with mapping fields during game imports. (Impacts Admins)
- Resolved issue with auto-pay not automatically being reenabled during payments. (Impacts Admins, Player Contacts)
Questions? Contact PlayMetrics Support for more information or a walk-through. We're happy to help!